At R & J Contractors, we provide an extensive variety of options for the installation of metal roofing in McKinney, TX. When it comes to metal, the quality of your installation matters even more than with other roofing materials. If you have decided to invest in this material, make sure that you don’t ruin your investment with slipshod installation from inexperienced roofers. To learn more about our company or schedule service for the professional install or repair of metal roofing, give us a call today at (214) 504-2684.
Metal Roofing Repair Services
As a general rule, just about any metal roof system you choose will effectively provide incredible protection from nearly everything. Nothing is entirely indestructible, though, and your metal roof can be damaged in certain situations. In the event that you do have a need for metal roof repair, it is likely that it will be quick and simple to accomplish.
Sub-par installations are the leading cause of damages on metal roofs, so make sure you hire an expert like R & J Contractors to install yours. With correct installation, metal should not worry you with repair needs for many years. To learn more about our extensive range of metal roofing services, explore the links below.
- Aluminum Roof Systems Aluminum roofs are known for being lightweight and resistant to corrosion.
- Commercial Metal Roof Systems Commercial structures have several different roof options to pick from, but metal roofing is among the best..
- Corrugated Metal Roofs Residential and commercial buildings alike can benefit from a corrugated metal roof installation.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Panels Among the two popular types of standing seam metal roofs, mechanical lock is less costly and better for steeply sloped roofs.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles are meant to mimic the appearance of different roofing types, while still providing the durability of metal
- Residential Metal Roof It’s becoming more typical to see metal roofs on residential homes, especially more modern styles.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof If you are searching for a standing seam option that is easily applied and rated for low slope roofs, then a snap lock roof might be ideal.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof When considering metal roofs, standing seam metal generally stands as one of the most preferred.
- Steel Roof Systems When picking a steel roof material, you can choose from both galvanized or Galvalume metal.
- Stone Coated Steel Roof Systems Stone coated steel roofing is typically used on properties that want the perks of metal, but the appearance of stone or tile.
Get Started Today
At R & J Contractors, we specialize in many kinds of roofing, including metal. We have years of experience offering high-quality metal roof repair and installation services for our community, and only utilize top-quality materials for every project. Metal roof systems are capable of protecting as effectively as classic clay tile, and can last decades longer than a traditional shingle roof.
If you need installation of metal roofing in McKinney, TX, we can supply you with great options such as aluminum, stone coated steel, and much more! Dial (214) 504-2684 now to learn more about your metal roofing options, or to request a quote.